question

sixthousand avatar image
0 Likes"
sixthousand asked ·

Is the TradingAPI partially down? Broken? API Test Tool doesn't work either.

I've been trying to test some AddItem calls this morning and have received nothing but error code 3021 responses "System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again." I am receiving these errors both from a PHP script and the API Test Tool. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Can someone shed some light as to what might be the issue? Other calls such as GetItem and GeteBayOfficialTime work fine so I know the API credentials are OK. Here is an example of my call: en_US High In excellent condition! 377 10.00 1000 true US USD 3 Days_7 Chinese VisaMC http://i1.sandbox.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/6b/63/03_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007 11222 1 ReturnsAccepted MoneyBack Days_30 In excellent condition! Buyer Flat 1 USPSMedia 2.50 US 12345678901234567890123456789099 ***** High ​
apisandboxapi test tool
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sixthousand avatar image
0 Likes"
sixthousand answered ·
Hi @mukuldts. As it turns out my user token was never saved to my developer account. I am surprised that many of the other API calls still worked fine despite this. It would also be nice if the error message was a bit more intuitive. Oh well.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello sixthousand, I tried this for sandbox and found its working, can you please provide some more details like Site id ;for us to reproduce the error. Regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.