question

fishengirl2012 avatar image
0 Likes"
fishengirl2012 asked ·

Newbie Question: AddMemberMessageAAQToPartnerRequest Need Clarifiacation

I am new to the Ebay api and am finding it hard to find the answer to this question. I am developing an app that will automate repetitive tasks like sending email relating to services sold on Ebay. For instance, Business card printing, before the seller can send an item they need more information, the information needed will always remain the same so automating that initial email would save a TON of time. So I would like to send an email on the sellers behalf to the buyer. I utilize Paypals IPN to get the validity of the sale and wanted to use AddMemberMessageAAQToPartnerRequest to send the message on behalf of the seller. According to the api reference, using AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner can be used to send a message between 2 parties in a transaction. It does not say whether or not it can come from a third party, in this case, my app. So the first question is it possible to send a message on the behalf of the seller with AddMemberMessageAAQToPartnerRequest? The second question is how? or more specifically, which parameter is used to set the sender(seller) or is it taken from the item_id parameter?
trading apiPHPaddmembermessageaaqtopartnerrequest
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello fishengirl2012, I would suggest you to create a ticket from [here][1]. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.