question

gammaenterpriseshop avatar image
0 Likes"
gammaenterpriseshop asked

CompleteSale call do not work for multiple line items orders

Hi, I've a problem with CompleteSale API call. In single item orders I've specified the OrderLineItemID into the OrderID property, I've set the Shipped property to true and it works fine. In multiple items orders instead I've specified the eBay OrderID into the OrderID property but it doesn't work, the order isn't marked as shipped and no errors return from eBay when I make this API call. Until a few weeks ago the CompleteSale call works fine with all order types (single or multiple). Why doesn't it work now?
completesale-api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Is it only the order isn't marking as shipped? Or is the tracking information also not showing? We have an open bug for tracking number not getting uploaded in spite of returning a Success in response. If you could file a ticket we can keep you informed of this bug and use your samples to help push the fix through faster, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
gammaenterpriseshop answered
Hi, both tracking information and order marked as shipped (or shipped and payed) do not work. It don't work only for multiple items orders.
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Ok this sounds like a big issue, please file a support ticket, there will not be a charge for bugs. If you do not want to open a ticket, I will need the following, - eBay SellerID - Sample OrderID where tracking information did not upload and didn't mark as shipped - Exact time (include time zone) you tried the CompleteSale API so I can look through the logs - The sample request sent
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi, how can I do to open a ticket without pay?
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi, eBay SellerID: gammaenterpriseshop OrderID: 170916943015 Time: 2014, 2nd July at 7:51:40 am UTC+2
10 |600

0 Likes"
P.S. I've marked this order as paied and shipped manually through eBay seller manager.
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
If you can send me your eBay Developer username, I can create a ticket for you to keep you updated and get more information. But I did open a bug for you.
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi, my developer username is voyager18
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image jourbandts commented ·
Thanks I opened 140707-000011 for you.
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I found a work around until the bug is resolved. I found in your request you are sending ItemID, TransactionID, and OrderID. If you just send OrderID and leave out ItemID/TransactionID for the multi line item orders it works.
10 |600

jac_shi avatar image
0 Likes"
jac_shi answered
Hello, I am having the exact same issue. However, it's not updating even when I only send the OrderID. What should the OrderID be for a multi-item order? Original ebay order number, newly created seller record number, or one of the original seller record numbers? I've actually tried all 3 and cannot get any to work. However, I always get a success response back.
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image jourbandts commented ·
For a multi line item order, the OrderID will be a 8 or 9 digit number. You will notice a single item order and each order line item in a multi line item order are the ItemID-TransactionID. The sale record number has nothing to do with the OrderID. If you send me a specific example I can tell you what the OrderID is. I just need the following, 1. eBay SellerID 2. ItemID(s) sold 3. eBay BuyerID 4. The sale record number would help also
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.