question

ecellollc avatar image
0 Likes"
ecellollc asked ·

Sandbox is down - Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

After logging in at: http://sandbox.ebay.com/ Clicking any link under the "My Ebay" drop down will product an error: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable The url of an example page that produces the error is: http://my.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1
sandboxbugbug-notificationdownunavailable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gartek avatar image
0 Likes"
gartek answered ·
Thanks, I guess it's unlucky I first try my hand at the eBay API during an outage, haha. I found another issue too, when I tried to create a Production user Token I got this error: There was an error passing information between the third party you just came from and eBay. Error code: 20.1.3 : 2015-11-14 11:33:42 : signin.ebay.com This error may have occured for one of the following reasons: The third party that has sent you here has provided invalid information to eBay. eBay has encountered an error processing your request. Please press the Back button and try submitting your request again, or close this window and return to the third party application

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
There appears to be a much wider issue at eBay today. Other parts of the site have been having trouble today - message boards, API, My eBay, to name a few. Once all that clears up, I bet the Sandbox issues you're experiencing will clear up too.

gartek avatar image
0 Likes"
gartek answered ·
Is this problem back again? I've only just created my Developer account and everything looks to be broken. I cannot generate a Sandbox API key. And I cannot access sandbox.ebay.com -> "My eBay" link either... and a lot of other pages are returning the "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable". There's lots of "Access Denied" messages too!

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Issue is Fixed.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello ecellollc, Our engineering team is working on this to get this fixed, and we will update you once it's up. Regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.