question

proavdealer99 avatar image
0 Likes"
proavdealer99 asked ·

FetchToken failing with "The ru_name in your request is invalid"

Hi, I'm trying to obtain my client's token, by using "FetchToken", but we keep receiving an error that "The ru_name in your request is invalid", I tripled checked to make sure the RU_Name is correct, and so is every part of the request. Any thoughts on hat could be causing it? I have filled the Application, Certificate, Developer, Site, SoapApiServerurl, and RUname fields correctly. Thanks.
fetchtokenrunamegetsessionid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello proavdealer99, Invalid ru_name. The ru_name in your request is invalid 21916014 Error RequestError The above error is returned by GetSessionID API call. This error is returned when the RuName in the GetSessionID request and the keyset(devID, appID, certID) mentioned in the header mismatch. For example, let us consider that you have two keyset namely keyset1 & keyset2 and generated two RuNames ruName1 & ruName2 respectively. While making a GetSessionID call you need to use keyset1 in the headers and corresponding ruName1 in the request. If you make the call with ruName2 then you will receive this error. Please check the keyset and the ruName in the request and try again. ---------- Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.