question

startfaktor avatar image
0 Likes"
startfaktor asked ·

Getting a specific transaction and the details

Hi,

I started with the ebay API because I try to find a solution to the following problem. In Germany ebay started a payout process. The customer does not pay to the seller directly instead the way through ebay is used. To get details about the payout process there is a payout API.

Now I like to get a list of the date of the payout, the payout id, the transaction id, the buyer, the adress of the buyer and the private note that is attached to the transaction.

A payout bundles a number of transactions. I started to get the list of transactions for every payout. Now I like to get the transaction for the specific transaction ID. The API is so huge, I do not find the entry point to get a transaction by ID.

Than I need the details that are attached to the transaction. The private note and the shipping adresse of the buyer. I have no clue where to start. The only thing I know it it seems to be that I have to use the TransactionType for this.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Danny

apitransactionsdetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 answered ·

You can use getPayoutDetails or getOrderPayoutDetails calls and get the <transactionId> in the response.  

Now, using the transactionID, you can call the GetItemTransactions to get the transaction details. 

The response from GetItemTransactions call contains the buyer details under <BuyerInfo> tag. 

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.