question

mtkshop_it avatar image
0 Likes"
mtkshop_it asked ·

Not receiving notifications anymore

Hi! I'm using Notification for more than 5 years yesterday, suddenly I stop receiving notifications... any kind of notifications checking around I found that third part authorization was missing.. therefore I authorize again then been told that Token was expired.. but it wasn't.. since expiry was in september 2014 but I succesfully generated a new Token I set all notification preferences we require, and checking with get notification preferences seems all OK but I'm not receiving any notification yet.. what shall check? thanks! Sergio
notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mtkshop_it avatar image
0 Likes"
mtkshop_it answered ·
Hi vijayta! thanks for prompt answer actually find just yesterday the "bug": set/get notification procedure was not updated and was an old/wrong Token, therefore it was working but for the wrong account. I generated a new Token for current account and now works need now to understand why authorization has been cancelled but this is another kind of problem thanks a lot, and sorry for this not necessary Thread. I take opportunity to suggest to add to set/get notification response the account for which the call has been performed Thanks again Sergio

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Sergio Are you still facing this issue ? I'd need some information like GetNotiificationPreference api request and response(with token), item-ids for which notifications were expected and the names of the events that were expected to trigger on those items. If you are still facing this issue, please file a support request here : http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/ Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.