question

snai4059 avatar image
0 Likes"
snai4059 asked ·

GetOrdersCall.getOrders exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/utils/PrefixResolver

Hi, I am using ebay trading JAVA SDK to get the orders from eBay. But I am getting exception while using the GetOrders call. I am not able to make what can be causing this issue. The call runs fine on my local environment which is running on Windows. Following is the exception. HELP! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/utils/PrefixResolver at com.ebay.sdk.util.XmlUtil.getChildString(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.SdkSoapException.fromSOAPFaultException(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.executeByApiName(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.execute(Unknown Source) at com.ebay.sdk.call.GetOrdersCall.getOrders(GetOrdersCall.java:222)
getorder
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi snai4059, This can occur as your JVM can't locate the org.apache.xml.utils.PrefixResolver class which is included in the xalan.jar library. You need to make sure to add ${JAVA_SDK_HOME}/lib/externalLib/xalan.jar to your class path. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.