question

mkplaystore avatar image
0 Likes"
mkplaystore asked

integrate custom shipping calculator into product listing

Hi, I am building my own custom ebay storefront and product listing pages. I want to include a custom shipping calculator in the store listing, whereby you type the postcode into the box only and it outputs the shipping cost (only) next to the input box. The shipping company is e-go and they have some code already for the API, which is in the link below. http://www.e-go.com.au/infopage.do?page=calculator2 I am not so good with coding so would appreciate any help on how to integrate this ebay api into my product listing pages as a simple one input (postcode) and one output (shipping cost on the same page) solution. Currently i dont think the api is written to gice this solution. Thankyou, Matt
calculatedshipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hello mkplaystore, I would suggest you to use [GetItemShipping][1] API call to retrieve the shipping cost estimates for every calculated shipping service that the seller has offered with an item listing. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetItemShipping.html#GetItemShipping

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mkplaystore avatar image
0 Likes"
mkplaystore answered
Thanks for that. Does this API work with courier/shipping websites that are not included on ebay's standard list of shipping companies?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.