question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Token Hard Expired

I have an application which downloads currents items listings and Update/Remove and add new items. Week ago I received message Token Hard Expired. So i logged on to my account and generated new token. Now If I use that new token and there is no error but my active listing file is get from ebay is empty? Can anybody have this issue. Any help how to resolve? I inherited this app from developer who no longer works with me. Daljinder
token renew
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Can you give your seller user-id ?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hi Thanks for your repsonse. I have worked it out (hopefully), I was using my developer account to generate the token and not ebay seller-id. I have tried this morning and was able to get active inventory report and also was able to refresh the inventory. @ vijayta.developersupport Daljinder
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.