question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Am I allowed to webscrape ebay?

Hi, I'm asking for a friend who has a few thousand items in his inventory, and he was wondering if it was legal to write some code that identified all the item prices based on a particular search and then automatically made his the lowest price. He would do it manually, but he has too many items in his inventory. Is that allowed? I was thinking of parsing through the ebay results and then just modifying a file from turbo lister (to change the prices).
pricescript
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello andmiro, According to our API license agreement,a written permission is required for using or displaying any site-wide statistics across eBay or within any eBay Site. Please contact developer-relations@ebay.com if you need to obtain the permisssion. Regards.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.