question

fashionfrontier.online avatar image
0 Likes"
fashionfrontier.online asked

How to activate business policies in sandbox?

Hi there, Does anyone know how to opt in for business policies for a sandbox account? I'm having major difficulties to test out my new stuff I wish to introduce because I can't put anything up to sell because I can't activate the business policies. Any help whatsoever will be more than greatly appreciated. Thanking you.
business policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

janchix avatar image
0 Likes"
janchix answered
SOLUTION go to this link https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType and you can change account type

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hello fashionfrontier.online, To activate your business policies you need to create a ticket from [here][1]. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/

kirillov avatar image
0 Likes"
kirillov answered
Hi there, why should I purchase support hours for a feature that should be available by default? I need to activate the Business Policies in the Sandbox environment but I can't pay 75$ for this. @fashionfrontier.online : did you activate the feature? and how did you do it? Thanks

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi kirllov, You can give your sandbox account here and awe will activate business policies for you in sandbox, Cheers!!!

I know this is old, but is there a way you can add my store back to the list of business policies enabled accounts? I opted out today and I can't opt back in. Big mistake on my part. Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
kirillov avatar image
0 Likes"
kirillov answered

Hi, my Sandbox user is:

TESTUSER_sandbox_usa

Please can you reply here when the BP are active?

Thanks!

PS Business Policies are active into all the sites? Because I'm testing different ebay sites, not only the .com one.

kirillov avatar image
0 Likes"
kirillov answered
News about the BP activation for my account?

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Your sandbox account : testuser_sandbox_usa has been enabled for business policies in sandbox. Cheers!!!

Hi, please enable business policies for my testuser_alsdf18763 sandbox user.
0 Likes 0 ·
office-and-home1 avatar image
0 Likes"
office-and-home1 answered
I would like to open my sandbox account for business policies. My sandbox username is TESTUSER_ateuser Thanks!

yogeetoysau avatar image
0 Likes"
yogeetoysau answered
Please activate business policy for **testuser_yogeetest2010**

tigran_grigorian avatar image
0 Likes"
tigran_grigorian answered
Hello, @shrut_h! Please activate Business Policies for account TESTUSER_tigrangrigorian for testing my script. Thank you very much!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.