question

fashionfrontier.online avatar image
0 Likes"
fashionfrontier.online asked ·

How to activate business policies in sandbox?

Hi there, Does anyone know how to opt in for business policies for a sandbox account? I'm having major difficulties to test out my new stuff I wish to introduce because I can't put anything up to sell because I can't activate the business policies. Any help whatsoever will be more than greatly appreciated. Thanking you.
business policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

janchix avatar image
0 Likes"
janchix answered ·
SOLUTION go to this link https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType and you can change account type

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

milierkovic avatar image
1 Like"
milierkovic answered ·
Hi @shulmani_developer.support We have a very big problem with our account (already a members since 2000) we do not have Business Policies enable and also not the option to enable it, already contacted different support numbers and send mails, still not solved! We need to have business policies enable to be able to use some apps in our store, but cant use them because we have no option to configure business policies! User: medienplanet members since 08. Apr. 2000 Really hope you can help alsready spent many hours try to get any help!
· 1 · Share

nu.life avatar image
0 Likes"
nu.life answered ·

Steps to follow to edit policies on the sandbox site

1. First, switch sandbox user to business account here: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType

2. Setup policies here: http://www.bizpolicy.sandbox.ebay.com/businesspolicy/policyoptin

If it does not allow you to create policies:

3. Create policies on live ebay account

4. Use the API explorer to get policies using live site, then copy and manipulate the JSON to add them on the test api - https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0&api=account&call=payment_policy__GET&variation=json&env=production

Note: You can copy the JSON directly from the getPolicy call, just remove the policyId field from the JSON.

This is tedious, but at least it makes using the sandbox possible.

dinhquan_lz9m4 avatar image
0 Likes"
dinhquan_lz9m4 answered ·

Please activate Business Policies for account TESTUSER_quang

Thank you very much!

Hello, Please activate Business Policies for account TESTUSER_quang

Thanks

pursuitsports avatar image
0 Likes"
pursuitsports answered ·
Hi Please activate Business Policies for TESTUSER_pursuitsports. Thank you Greg

badi-2019 avatar image
0 Likes"
badi-2019 answered ·
Please activate Business Policies on my sandbox account: testuser_simasyseller

ag_642 avatar image
0 Likes"
ag_642 answered ·
Hello @shulmani_developer.support My username is testuser_ABG, please enable business policies for my sandbox user. I tried without success to change my account type but when I Click on 'Personal information' the site turn back to http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com/

soramame314 avatar image
0 Likes"
soramame314 answered ·
please activate business policies for user testuser_conico Thanks

shrutbaranwa0 avatar image
0 Likes"
shrutbaranwa0 answered ·
please activate business policies for user testuser_shruti.baranwal890 Thanks

irhgncc avatar image
0 Likes"
irhgncc answered ·
Dear all, Please set my account to business: testuser_steinel The above mentioned link does not work for me. Endless login redirects. Thanks in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.