question

tes-us6 avatar image
0 Likes"
tes-us6 asked ·

Account type not specified

Hi, All my API calls (.NET SDK) are suddenly returning errors. When uploading images I always get an internal application error (10007) and when I try to add an item it says I need to set my account to either business or private. When looking in the account page for the sandbox environment, it says the account type is "not specified". For a US sandbox account I was able to change this to business, but I still receive internal application errors for image uploading. For the NL sandbox account I cannot change the business type as it always goes into a "page not found". Any way to fix this? Preferably I would like to set the NL account to business. Why was the account type set to "not specified" in the first place? It did work last week.
.NET
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
We are currently experiencing many issues within sandbox. So please be patient as you will see mixed results as you are seeing now. I am not seeing the 10007 error for uploading images, so not sure what might be happening there. But if you send me your eBay SellerID for NL, I can change the account type in the DB.
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Edit: despite errors I was able to change my account type to business Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.