question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Change InventoryTrackingMethod

Hi support Team, I would like to know that is there a way to change the InventoryTrackingMethod=SKU for products that have been listed before by using the file exchange without relist them ? I want to refer my products using the SKU instead of ItemID by default. Current i found a way: - End list the product using EndFixedPriceItemCall - Relist the product using RelistFixedPriceItemCall. Change InventoryTrackingMethod=SKU But if i proceed in this way, i will be charged by eBay. My intent is that i will use ReviseInventoryStatusCall to update my inventory, price via the SKUs. is there anyway to change InventoryTrackingMethod ? Thank you Le
inventorytrackingmethod
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Unfortunately at this time there is no other way to update your listings to track by SKU other than the process you have already found.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Thank you

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.