question

sing-harv avatar image
0 Likes"
sing-harv asked ·

FetchToken for clients using GetSessionID

Hi All I am developing an application for a couple of clients to import their orders for management and other requirements. So far I have managed to run through the GetSessionID and FetchToken routine okay, but instead of getting a token for my client I am getting a new token for my Dev account the application is connected with. 1 - Registered my app with eBay Dev account 2 - Signed into a sandbox and production account (personal) to see how the app connects 3 - Got tokens for both Prod and Sandbox accounts into my app 4 - I want my clients to be able to authorise the app for their account 5 - When my client goes through the GetSessionID -> FetchToken routine and authorise the app by signing into their eBay account, I am actually getting a new token for my App Prod account (point 2 above) 6 - **Is their any equivalent way of getting a token for my clients through such calls**? 7 - Since the FetchToken actaully returns me my initial App Prod account token, when I run GetOrders I am getting a response from my account rather than from my client's account I would appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction in order to get this resolved. Ideally I want my clients to be able to authorise my application on their account and be able to import orders from their account. Thanks in advance...
fetchtokengetsessionid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sing-harv avatar image
0 Likes"
sing-harv answered ·
This was my bad, FetchToken is in fact working correctly. I was just using the incorrect tokens in my GetOrders request.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.