question

mindceptprod avatar image
0 Likes"
mindceptprod asked

IMAGES EPS Question

I am using the Trading API I have one method which uploads inventory using "EPS" Server and one that uses Self Hosting. A few days ago the simple add app using "EPS" started getting the following response: " There was a Picture Services server problem or there is a problem with your picture file. Please try again later and if the problem persists, then try again using a different picture file" If I am persistent, like try again and again the upload eventually works. I have the self hosted tied to a process which uploads the stores daily inventory and a single upload with the site hosted EPS gallery for significant items that require more images. I have over a thousand items on the sandbox with images is there a limit?
eps upload problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mindceptprod avatar image
0 Likes"
mindceptprod answered
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.