question

tetz_jo avatar image
0 Likes"
tetz_jo asked ·

Cannot get MPN or Brand for item

I've been trying for a few hours to get the Product listing details from the TradingApi's method GetItem. I specify that I want everything returned and it still is null and doesn't show up. Am I missing something? In the docs it says you just have to specify what you want returned to get it. public static ItemType GetItem(string itemId) { GetItemCall itemCall = new GetItemCall(apiContext); itemCall.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll); return itemCall.GetItem(itemId); }
bugmpntradinggetitemcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Technically no you do not need to do anything else. But not all listings have ProductListingDetails attached. Here is an ItemID that does, 141058963957, test this at let me know if you are still not seeing the ProductListingDetails.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.