question

phil-barker avatar image
0 Likes"
phil-barker asked ·

Creating a sandbox user - infinite loop

Every time I go to create a sandbox user, I fill the form in, hit submit and I briefly see a few redirects and then end up on the developer login page again. This is driving me insane, trying to test our ebay integration and I need an auth token for the trading API but can't create a sandbox user so going round and round in circles!!
sandbox-user-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rss_shah avatar image
0 Likes"
rss_shah answered ·
Hi, it simple. can u try this link: https://go.developer.ebay.com/ login above link. and u go down of that page u seen 'tools tab' under this tab u seen 'Sandbox User Registration' first create user and than u have to create 'Get a User Token' if u don't understand than go to this link: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 try this. i hope u complete this.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Yes, UK site is having some issue, but I tried for US account and it did work fine. I got a success response 'Sandbox User Created' after I created a US sandbox test account. Can you please try again on US site(when filling the registration form, please make sure country selected is US) ?

phil-barker avatar image
0 Likes"
phil-barker answered ·
The UK site. But I also tried US and it does the same thing

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Can you please tell me on which site are you trying to create a sandbox test account ? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.