question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Developer ID in session certificate invalid

I have developed several ebay apps and have not had much trouble up till now acquiring tokens using the Token tool from the developer account page.

This now will not work, even though I am using the same DevId, AppID and CertID .. which are working well for apps I already run.

I have tried selecting the values using KeySet and also entering them manually.  I have tried three different browsers and two different PCs. No matter what I do the error is always the same: "Developer ID in session certificate invalid".  But it is identical to the one displayed in my account.  

What is going wrong here?  Is anyone else having trouble with getting tokens?  Is there another way of acquiring tokens  (the API fetchToken seems to require a ruName which I don't have because my apps are not eBay checked)?   

ebay-api-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi

Are you referring to creating User Tokens using this link:

https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/account/tokens/

I was able to just generate a user token. Please provide more information so we can troubleshoot your issue.

thanks

Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.