question

cribada avatar image
0 Likes"
cribada asked ·

Sandbox down?

Hi, is the Sandbox down? I can't establish a connection since today. Allwas get back: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.
sandbox not working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

corc-ches avatar image
1 Like"
corc-ches answered ·
It is down as of this time of posting, May 5, 2016. API Response is: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable What is the ETA of this be back online? Please respond asap.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

freeport-sales avatar image
0 Likes"
freeport-sales answered ·
corc-ches, I get the same response... does anyone know when it will come back ?

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello cribada, Thanks for reporting this, can you please raise a ticket from [here][1]. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/

cribada avatar image
0 Likes"
cribada answered ·
I'm try to connect to: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/api.dll via CURL. Trying to get back XML-Data (GeteBayDetails). Everything work fine with production-keys and the Production-API URL (so my scripts are okay). But with the sandbox URL I don't even get a 200 OK with curl!

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello , Sandbox is working fine, To assist you better can you please share the screenshot of error page for us to reproduce the same. Regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.