question

teiuz75 avatar image
0 Likes"
teiuz75 asked

shipping address

Hi, I'm developing an application that shows the orders that are ready to be sent "awaiting shipment". I'm calling the getorders functions, and I set following values : DetailLevel.New.set_ReturnAll; NumberOfDays.Value := 30; Request.OrderRole.set_Seller and then I check that the OrderArray.Order.Items[I].ShippedTime is null,that OrderArray.Order.Items[I].PaidTime is not null and that OrderArray.Order.Items[I].CheckoutStatus.eBayPaymentStatus is "NoPaymentFailure". Now I'm trying to retrieve the shipping address.If I'm not wrong the OrderArray.Order.Items[I].ShippingAddress.... contains that information,unless the buyer has changed it during the paypal payment. So to get the correct shipping address do I have to check if the OrderArray.Order.Items[I].CheckoutStatus.PaymentMethod = PayPal and then call the getitemtransaction ? thank you!
getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
No, the address within GetOrders is the address they used upon checkout and is the correct address. If they have changed it after the fact they would have had to contact you the seller to change it as the buyer cannot. In that case you would know where to ship it to (as the whole process would already be manual).
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.