question

csp-shop-de avatar image
0 Likes"
csp-shop-de asked ·

Problem with GetMyeBaySelling and items with OutOfStockControl set.

Hello, i have a problem with items that have OutOfStockControl set to true and run out of stock (like quantity = 3 and quantitysold = 3). On the "active" section on the homepage i can see the item. GetItem returns the right values, but in the ActiveList from GetMyeBaySelling the item is missing. If i change the available count on 1 or larger, the item appers. Is this a bug or a problem on my side? in the API reference i didnt find any parameter that seems to have something do with the outofstock items. The OutOfStockControl item is a 30 days fixed price item. Detail is set to ReturnAll and no OutputSelector (for testing purposes) Thank you!
api-problemsellinggetmyebaysellinggetmyebayselling-api-retuoutofstockcontrol
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi, Can you please open a ticket with us at : developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx . We can take a look at this and see if this is a bug. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
ozsuperdeal_sydney avatar image
0 Likes"
ozsuperdeal_sydney answered ·
I can not even get quantitysold in getmyebayselling call. it only returns currentPrice in sellingstatus.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

csp-shop-de avatar image
0 Likes"
csp-shop-de answered ·
I didnt know if its a bug or feature but an article with GTC flag instead of 30 days duration is listed in the ActiveList from GetMyeBaySelling.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.