question

lefty1717 avatar image
0 Likes"
lefty1717 asked

"Internal Application Error" when creating a shipping policy profile

I was able to successfully create payment and return policy profiles for my user on sandbox, however the same code got a response of "Internal Application Error" (errorId 0) when trying to create a shipping policy profile. Any ideas what is wrong with my XML? Thanks! ASDFAF 0 SHIPPING false ALL 1 true USPSPriority Flat false false USPSFirstClassMailInternational Worldwide Calculated USD
business policiesbusiness-policies-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hello lefty1717, This issue is now resolved. Regards.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hello lefty1717, Thanks for reporting the issue and we have filed this bug, now engineering team is currently working on this issue. I will share an update as soon as the issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. Regards.

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered
It's back! Same thing as above. Ebay please fix !!!

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We are aware of this issue . We have posted the Site Status here: https://go.developer.ebay.com/not-able-create-shipping-business-policies-sandbox. Please keep an eye on it. Cheers!!!

precisehandtools avatar image
0 Likes"
precisehandtools answered

I'm experiencing this same problem ...therefore I don't think it's fixed....can someone at Ebay confirm the setSellerProfile is function (not sandbox....live environment)

Being candid, the whole business policy API & documentation is not up to scratch (documentation wrong, no sample code for some calls ...and now errors when submitting setSellerProfile call).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.