question

activinstinct-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
activinstinct-uk asked ·

Item Specifics erroring out while listing to Germany

I am getting an error when trying to list products in Germany. I am already providing Brand name in item specifics but still getting this error not sure if i need to change Brand to Marke to make this work. This is not with all the products some of the products are going up fine using just Brand. Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Marke". Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Marke". Please provide the required item specifics. Also i have noticed that for listing in Germany i have to use item specifics which are specified in categories. for this i am getting error below: Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Schuhgröße, Marke". Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Schuhgröße, Marke". Schuhgröße is the shoe size and i am providing Größe as item specific but it is erroring out and saying "Schuhgröße" needed as an item specific. Can anyone help with the above queries. Any help will be highly appreciated. thanks Umer
item specifics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

noldotar avatar image
0 Likes"
noldotar answered ·
Hi, I have the same error (I think). The error response is: Das Artikelmerkmal Schuhgröße fehlt. Das Artikelmerkmal Schuhgröße fehlt. Fügen Sie diesem Angebot Schuhgröße hinzu, geben Sie einen gültigen Wert ein und versuchen Sie es dann erneut. Can anyone help me? Thanks
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Please share your request xml to take a look at. Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello activinstinct, To understand better it would be great if you can share you request and response you're getting from eBay. Regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.