question

battra avatar image
0 Likes"
battra asked

Please link my eBay sandbox to paypal

I need to create an eBay store in sandbox but keep getting error that my PayPal is not verified although when I check in PayPal sandbox it's already verified.

eBay sandbox user: testuser_battra

PayPal sandbox email: ebay1_1329793463_biz@gmail.com

Appreciate if you can link them so I can create a store. Thanks!

sandboxpaypalebay-store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Having similar problem for my eBay Store in Sandbox.

Have linked my eBay Sandbox account to my PayPal Sandbox account. But when i click on verify PayPal Sandbox shows this as completed but eBay sandbox does not.

Also need get the following when trying to upgrade my eBay Store in Sandbox to a Featured Shop to allow me to customise more:

"A Detailed Seller Rating score greater or equal to 4.4 over 12 months on all four ratings is required to subscribe to a Featured Shop"

How do I bypass/resolve this without actually waiting 12 months??

Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered

Hi,

I have double checked "testuser_battra" and everything looks fine.  I have just created a store both on the US sandbox and AU sandbox sites.  Here are the steps I followed:

1.  Go to http://www.sandbox.ebay.com/

2.  Towards the bottom of the screen, go to "Stores"

3.  On the right hand side click "Open a Store"

4.  At the bottom of the page click "Subscribe Now"

5.  Pick a subscription level and a store name and continue

6.  Accept agreement and subscribe

If these are the steps you took, could you please tell me where the error occurred?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Josh! It's working fine now and I can create a store.

Previously I kept getting a warning that my PayPal is not verified after clicking 'Subscribe Now' even though it is.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi I am having the same issue when trying to open a store.

It states that my paypal account is not verfied on the manage my store page but when i check in my paypal sandbox account it shows that the email address linked is verified.

User name : testuser_cmpdlewi

Paypal email: it_1354289314_biz@bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk

I hope i have supplied you with enough information to help?

Thanks

Dave

0 Likes 0 ·
mfister-half avatar image
0 Likes"
mfister-half answered
@battra, To link your eBay and PayPal accounts, there is a separate process. Please follow these instructions: http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/link-paypal.html

Apologies, that is the production URL. Here is the Sandbox URL, which provides the same instructions but in the test environment: http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com/help/account/link-paypal.html
0 Likes 0 ·
@davebbwh - Perhaps this will help?
0 Likes 0 ·
jms_gmbh_de avatar image
0 Likes"
jms_gmbh_de answered
Hello, i cannot link paypal sandbox account to Ebay Sandbox account. Please Help eBay sandbox: TESTUSER_jms01 Paypal sandbox: testkauf@jms-gmbh.de Thanks

2015.dolec avatar image
0 Likes"
2015.dolec answered
Is linking eBay sandbox to PayPal sandbox still possible?

@2015.dolec We have a bug on this issue. Meanwhile, if you let me know your sandbox user ID and paypal sandbox email, I can link for you.
0 Likes 0 ·
2015.dolec avatar image
0 Likes"
2015.dolec answered
@catherine_developersupport testuser_gdoleczek -> biuro-facilitator@pixelmeal.com testuser_skorupa -> skorupa12@gmail.com Thank you

@2015.dolec, Those 2 accounts are linked
0 Likes 0 ·
2015.dolec avatar image 2015.dolec catherine_developersupport ·
Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
ldmarion avatar image
0 Likes"
ldmarion answered
@catherine_developersupport Could you link my account too? paypal business: chmielecki7-facilitator@gmail.com ebay_sandbox: testuser_glakso_seller

@ldmarion Your account is linked
0 Likes 0 ·
mpitzio-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mpitzio-0 answered
@catherine_developersupport I am getting this error "Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time. Learn more: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserPolicyMessaging Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." ebay sandbox account : testuser_nakata paypal sandbox acount email : ebaysandboxuser@gmail.com What is the problem here? It used to work. Can you please provide some help? Also please link this paypal account : ebaysandboxuser3@gmail.com to this ebay sandbox account : testuser_nakata1 Linking is not working and so we cannot test the api

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@mpitzio-0, The user testuser_nakata1 is already linked. Are you having any problem check out items in sandbox using that Paypal account? Do you get the error message in sandbox or production? If in production we have the below KB articles for this topic: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2090

vitgiacovell_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
vitgiacovell_0 answered
Hi @catherine_developersupport, sorry about the spam. May I ask you to link my sandbox PayPal account with my Ebay dev account, too? Ebay Sandbox account: vgiacovelli@blackroxx.com (username: testuser_vgiacovelli) PayPal Sandbox account: vgiacovelli@blackroxx.com Thanks!

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@vitgiacovell_0, Your accounts are now linked

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.