question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Why are Shippingmethods added to the auction?

Our newest customer has some problems when adding a new auction, there is always a shipping method added (DHL Paket). I can manually change the settings in the auction on eBay to remove this shipping method, but as soon as I change the auction is edited in our application, the additional method is added again. It's especially frustrating because this new method is added as "the standard" and displayed on the price box - regardless if the price is higher or lower then the method that we picked for the auction. I can't reproduce this behaiviour in our sandbox and other customer use the application without any problems. What could I be missing? Are there some settings that could resolve into this bug?
shippingtrading
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hello vario_dev, First, I would suggest you to check your business policies with your prior listings. Secondly, If you still face the same issue then please open a support ticket from [here][1]. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/tickets/
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
We already deactivated the buisness policies, but without success. But I'll open an issue and maybe the support can help me.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.