question

tes.uk5 avatar image
0 Likes"
tes.uk5 asked ·

When authenticating through a mobile device, getting a contact customer support message

I'm developing a mobile app which attempts to authenticate a user and get their sold orders. When authenticating a user against the API, I am sometimes getting a Contact eBay Customer Support message (see screenshot). I understand that there is a identity confirmation flow when the user authenticates from a different device/IP, however i'm not sure why I'm seeing this particular message. When I tap continue, its just forwards the user to https://www.kgvrfn.ebay.com/Support. This is prevents the user from logging into the app completely. Any help with this would be great. Thanks
authenticationloginsignin
img_0019.png (144.5 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi if you are still facing this issue, please contact Customer Support. They have necessary tools to assist you with this issue. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.