question

inspireddesigns0 avatar image
0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 asked

Get Tokens for Multiple Ebay User Accounts

I am using a single developer account, but need to create tokens to access 3 different seller accounts for 3 different countries. United Kingdom, France and Germany. I can generate the token for the UK account, but when I try to get the token for the other accounts i get the following message. "Call us at 00800 200 40 200 and mention security code XXXXXXXXXX. This is not the same confirmation code to confirm your account." *Security code replaced for security. Firstly the telephone number does not work. When I did contact someone, they said I should use the developer live chat @ $75 per hour. I did try the normal ebay live help and they gave up and ended the chat session when I gave them the error message. They did say that I should use the forum.. So here I am. Your response would be most appreciated. Thanks Kevin Sammut
tokensmultiple token
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Kevin Are you still facing this issue ? Please let us know. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 answered
@vijayta.developersupport

Yes, I am still getting the error.

However, I have managed to get a token for the French Account, but when I now try to get the German one, I get the same error.
10 |600

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Can you give me the seller username for who you are trying to generate the token ?
10 |600

0 Likes"
inspireddesigns0 answered
@vijayta.developersupport alles-furs-baby-de
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.