question

tes.uk5 avatar image
0 Likes"
tes.uk5 asked ·

Cannot list multiple quantities of items in eBay sandbox

When trying to list a multiple item order on the sandbox, I cannot complete the listing as I don't have a payment policy and this is a required field. When I try and create one, I am seeing the messsage *You can't get started with business policies right now. We'd like to have you benefit from them right away, but we're introducing them gradually so the transition goes smoothly for everyone. Check the My eBay selling section periodically to find out when it's available to you. * Is there any way around this? We need to test out a GetOrders call for items sold with multiple quantities. Thanks
getordersmultiple items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello tes.uk5, Please follow below procedure to list multiple quantities of item on sandbox. 1. Select the category of item 2. In **Create Your Listing** choose **More listing choices** 3. In **Choose a format and price** tag you can enter desired quantity. Regards.
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.