question

tes.uk5 avatar image
0 Likes"
tes.uk5 asked ·

GetOrders response not showing shipping time buffer

I am trying to get the shipping date for an order from the GetOrders call, however I cannot see the buffer time specified by the seller in the response. When selling the item, the seller is allowed to specify a dispatch time (1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 etc). *I have found on the documentation that: High end of delivery time range = DispatchTimeMax + ShippingTimeMax + buffer* How do we get this buffer value? Thanks
getordersshippingdispatchtimemaxdispatchtimshippingdate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ah yes! The google search function in this forum kind of sucks. Thanks for the help :)
0 Likes 0 · ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
There is no way to get that buffer value. It is a value that takes into account a few different factors, and that algorithm and data is not exposed.
· 1 · Share

We can get the DispatchTimeMax by calling getEbayDetails, however it returns an array of all DispatchTimeMax values for the site. How would we map the correct DispatchTimeMax value for our specific order?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.