question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequestType is no returning those items which are sold by "ADD TO CART"

I use GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequestType request to download all my pending shipments, but i am not getting those items which are sold by "ADD TO CART", Here is my request. I am unable to figure out what am i doing wrong GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequestType request = new GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequestType(); request.Filter = new SellingManagerSoldListingsPropertyTypeCodeType[] { SellingManagerSoldListingsPropertyTypeCodeType.PaidNotShipped }; request.Version = version; PaginationType pagination = new PaginationType(); pagination.EntriesPerPage = 500; pagination.EntriesPerPageSpecified = true; request.Pagination = pagination; GetSellingManagerSoldListingsResponseType response = service.GetSellingManagerSoldListings(request); return response.SaleRecord;
add to cartgetsellingmanagersoldlistingsrequesttypepaidnotshipped
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I just tested adding an item to the cart and checking out. My sale is showing up with no issues when using GetSellingManagerSoldListings. I created a quick sample using the SDK though and not using the web request as you have. Is there a reason you are using the web request rather than the SDK? We have a known issue where the data is showing up in the response.Any rather than something like the SaleRecord like it is supposed to. Here is an article to help if needed, it is the same concept as what you are doing even though it is a different call, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1686
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.