question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
2 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Manual Add Item For Sell From Http://Www.Sandbox.Ebay.Com/ Not Working?

I started creating a test shop yesterday. After adding the categories and linking to a developer paypal account I tried to add an item for sale. So I clicked the "Sell" link on the top of the page and it redirected me to http://csr.sandbox.ebay.com/cse/sell.jsf with an error. So is this feature disabled or there is another way to add items. P.S. I would like to use the test account to create custom storefront. I'm not using it to develop an app.
errorsell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have the same problem. How do we add Items to the Sandbox account?
0 Likes 0 ·
stuartdrennan avatar image
0 Likes"
stuartdrennan answered
I've just done a DNS lookup for csr.sandbox.ebay.com with the following result: Retrieving DNS records for csr.sandbox.ebay.com... Attempt to get a DNS server for csr.sandbox.ebay.com failed: csr.sandbox.ebay.com does not exist in the DNS I can't get at the Sell page for US or UK eBay. Whats going on here? Stuart

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

d4nr0k avatar image
0 Likes"
d4nr0k answered
Same here. Trying to get to the "sell an item" site results in a Service Unavailable Error.

stuartdrennan avatar image
0 Likes"
stuartdrennan answered
I ended up just using a REST client to create items using the API then I was able to purchase the items ok.

d4nr0k avatar image
0 Likes"
d4nr0k answered
It seems to work again! Just added a new Item via webfrontend.

edwinchanhk avatar image
0 Likes"
edwinchanhk answered
Not working again !

aarishahban0 avatar image
0 Likes"
aarishahban0 answered
Not working.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.