question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

can't use markdown manager on sandbox

Hello, we can't use Markdown Manager on Sandbox to test it's behavior - we have store, it's US site.![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/124-screen.png
sandboxmarkdown-manager
screen.png (154.3 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I was just able to create a sale without any issues. The only thing I can think of is to double check if you have a valid paypal sandbox account linked, and also maybe you need to have at least 1 active item?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have active item - I can select it during the creating sale process in Markdown Manager. To this listing is connected valid PayPal sandbox account, with which I can login to PayPal sandbox. The same account is connected directly to my eBay acoount (I checked in Acoount settings -> PayPal account). What else can I check? I can event record a video to prove that I can't use it :) Error shows after clic "continue" after select listings to sale.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.