question

sunlog avatar image
0 Likes"
sunlog asked ·

Get Error 21919137 when I only revise the Sellquantity on Ebay.fr

Since a few days I get the Error 21919137: "Buyers love large photos that clearly show the item, so please upload high-resolution photos that are at least 500 pixels on the longest side. But I revise only the Sellerquantity.". This Error comes only on Ebay.fr, if I send the same Code for Ebay.de, the update will be ok. Here is my Code: ItemType updateItem = new ItemType(); updateItem.ItemID = dtEbay.Rows[0]["ebayarticleID"].ToString(); updateItem.SKU = string.Format("{0}_{1}", dtEbay.Rows[0]["articleNr"], dtEbay.Rows[0]["AnzahlArtikelPerPosten"]); //2500 "Runderneuert" 1000 "Neu" updateItem.ConditionID = ebayarticle.IsRunderneuert ? 2500 : 1000; updateItem.ConditionIDSpecified = true; //Verkaufsmenge int sellQuantity = foundEbayItems[0].Stock < ebayArticleParameter.SaleQuantity ? foundEbayItems[0].Stock : ebayArticleParameter.SaleQuantity; updateItem.Quantity = sellQuantity; updateItem.QuantityAvailable = sellQuantity; //AnzahlArtikelPerPosten if (foundEbayItems[0].AnzahlArtikelPerPosten > 1) { if ((foundEbayItems[0].Stock / foundEbayItems[0].AnzahlArtikelPerPosten) < sellQuantity) { //Verkaufsmenge updateItem.Quantity = foundEbayItems[0].Stock/foundEbayItems[0].AnzahlArtikelPerPosten; updateItem.QuantityAvailable = foundEbayItems[0].Stock/foundEbayItems[0].AnzahlArtikelPerPosten; } // Postenangabe updateItem.LotSizeSpecified = true; updateItem.LotSize = foundEbayItems[0].AnzahlArtikelPerPosten; } updateItem.ReturnPolicy = GetPolicy(ebayArticleParameter.Returntext); GetEbayApiContext(applicationkey, languagekey); ReviseItemCall rvICall = new ReviseItemCall(APIContext); rvICall.Timeout = 120000; // Aktuallisiert den Artikel in Ebay rvICall.ReviseItem(updateItem, null, false);
reviseitemebay.frerror 21919137
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
This is a picture update that is working its way through each site. So it may not have been rolled out to DE yet, but it eventually will. We informed the community in last years update, http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2013/picturerequirements.html. Unfortunately there is no way around this other than revising your pictures to meet the new standards.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sunlog avatar image
0 Likes"
sunlog answered ·

I updated my code with this codeType to update the pictures in Ebay:

PictureDetailsType ebaypicture = new PictureDetailsType(); ebaypicture.GalleryType = GalleryTypeCodeType.Gallery; ebaypicture.PhotoDisplay = PhotoDisplayCodeType.None; ebaypicture.PictureURL = new StringCollection(); string picturePath = ebayarticle.PicturePath.Replace(" ", "%20"); ebaypicture.PictureURL.Add(picturePath); updateItem.PictureDetails = ebaypicture; GetEbayApiContext(applicationkey, languagekey); ReviseItemCall rvICall = new ReviseItemCall(APIContext); rvICall.Timeout = 120000; I have tested it with a Picture with 500px x 500px, but ebay says also Error 21919137: "Buyers love large photos that clearly show the item, so please upload high-resolution photos that are at least 500 pixels on the longest side. But I revise only the Sellerquantity.".

· 1 · Share

Without getting into much more detail it may be hard to get a conclusive answer. You may want to open a ticket with us, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.