question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

can't pay on sadbox

Hello, I need to pay with PayPal for transaction for testing purpose. Unfortunatelly, I have trouble with this on sandbox - when I try to pay after buy (and also when I go to My eBay-> Activity -> Buying reminders -> Pay now and again "Pay now" on the awaiting payment orders list, it redirects me to page "Secure Connection Failed" (I attached screen). Can anybody say me if this is a way to do this? Thanks in advance, Eve![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/123-screenshot+from+2014-04-24+12:44:06.png **EDIT**: I cleaned my cache & cookies.
sandboxpaypalpaying
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Now it just works...
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Please try it in Internet Explorer or Chrome and it should work. We have an open bug for this issue not working in firefox. Thanks
10 |600

Thanks. I'll check Your suggestion if I meet this issue again.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.