question

perfect_circuit_audio avatar image
0 Likes"
perfect_circuit_audio asked

SetPromotionalSaleListings requiring optional arguments

I am trying to add listings to various sales, but do not want to add listings from a category or store category. However, the request is requiring all arguments, including store category id, category id, etc. If I don't include the optional arguments Visual Studio won't let me build. Since I haven't been able to build without them tried putting category id's and receive the error: "The category selected is not a valid category for this site" Any ideas? Thanks!
category-idssetpromotionalsalelistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Without seeing your code it is hard to say, but you do not need all arguments as you mentioned. I just created a very simple requests using the .NET SDK, //SetPromotionalSale Call SetPromotionalSaleListingsCall oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall = new SetPromotionalSaleListingsCall(oContext); oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.Action = ModifyActionCodeType.Add; oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.PromotionalSaleID = 11105864012; oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.PromotionalSaleItemIDArrayList = new ItemIDArrayType(); oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.PromotionalSaleItemIDArrayList.ItemID = new StringCollection(); oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.PromotionalSaleItemIDArrayList.ItemID.Add("151290017768"); oSetPromotionalSaleListingsCall.Execute();
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.