question

turdi_designs avatar image
0 Likes"
turdi_designs asked

Responsive design issues on eBay App

Hi guy's, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I can't find any other place where to look for help. I'm a web designer and I'm creating eBay templates. Recently I've started creating responsive templates, so they would look good on all the devices. The problem is that when I run an **Emulation on Chrome**, for different devices I get strange results. For example. Here is the screen shot for Galaxy Note 2 (Emulation) image?![test]( http://i.imgur.com/KkU9sm9.jpg) When I run the same emulation on my local server everything is ok, but once on eBay it starts to behave strange, depending of the browser or device. For some reason the HTML get the **width of 0px** and I think this is causing the problem. Can anybody help me with this? Please! Here is the item Nº 221416222692 Thank you !
listingstemplateworkresponsive
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.