question

lampedia avatar image
0 Likes"
lampedia asked ·

Missing ShippingAddress with GetSellingManagerSaleRecord

Hello there, I am using GetSellingManagerSaleRecord to retrieve the order data to my website. In most cases, it works well. But sometimes it doesn't return ShippingAddress, especially combined order. I've checked API reference that "SellingManagerSoldOrder.ShippingAddress" should always be returned with the API call "GetSellingManagerSaleRecord". Please kindly advise.
apishippingaddressaddressgetsellingmanagersalerecordsellingmanagersalerecordtrade
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please open a support ticket with us regarding this issue at : https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support. Please provide us the request and the response along with the sellerID. This will help us triage the issue and provide resolution . Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.