question

best-deal-quicker avatar image
0 Likes"
best-deal-quicker asked

uploadsitehostedpictures api

Ebay documentation sometimes feels lacking. For example all I want to do as upload a picture for auction ID But as I have found there is no field to add the auction # you want to add the picture too. From the Sample in the document provided..... Do you have to call revise item? And if so how. Can someone please provide a COMPLETE call including the auction # you want to add the picture too? Thanks in advance. Jon Sample: Basic Call Google : uploadsitehostedpictures.html ebay api
uploadsitehostedpictures api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
First off, you can no longer list an item without a picture. So this scenario will eventually phase itself out. Next, yes, you have to use ReviseItem to revise the item to have pictures. You can just do this, xxx en_US ### Gallery Place Gallery URL here PicturePack Place Picture URL here Vendor

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oh sorry my XML did not copy and paste, The above is what you will place in your ReviseItem request. You can see samples calls here also, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/ReviseItem.html#ReviseItem
0 Likes 0 ·
best-deal-quicker avatar image
0 Likes"
best-deal-quicker answered
Thank you kindly for your answer. However I am trying to first clear out the existing picture and then add 1-12 pictures to ebay so that they show up in the 12 picturebox that users can zoom. FROM : External host to EPS then add to auction) FROM THE DOCS: Unlike what the call name implies, you can only upload one picture per call. To upload multiple pictures, call UploadSiteHostedPictures once for each item image you want to upload. I have the whole thing all coded but i cannot seem to work out the call to do this. Thanks again for your help.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Ok, so first you have to use UploadSiteHostedPictures to upload each of your images. You want to use/save the FullURL given back in the response for each image. Once you have uploaded all your images (1-12), you then will input those into your add request. ### Gallery Place Gallery URL here PicturePack Place Picture URL1 here Place Picture URL2 here Place Picture URL3 here Place Picture URL4 here Place Picture URL5 here Place Picture URL6 here Place Picture URL7 here Place Picture URL8 here Place Picture URL9 here Place Picture URL10 here Place Picture URL11 here Place Picture URL12 here EPS Here is an article on how to get zoom working, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1864

Thank you it really helped. Esp the zoom J
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Sorry the format is getting messed up again, ### Gallery Place Gallery URL here PicturePack Place Picture URL1 here Place Picture URL2 here Place Picture URL3 here Place Picture URL4 here Place Picture URL5 here Place Picture URL6 here Place Picture URL7 here Place Picture URL8 here Place Picture URL9 here Place Picture URL10 here Place Picture URL11 here Place Picture URL12 here EPS

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Sorry here you go, xxx en_US ### Gallery Place Gallery URL here PicturePack Place Picture URL1 here Place Picture URL2 here Place Picture URL3 here Place Picture URL4 here Place Picture URL5 here Place Picture URL6 here Place Picture URL7 here Place Picture URL8 here Place Picture URL9 here Place Picture URL10 here Place Picture URL11 here Place Picture URL12 here EPS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.