question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

testusergayathri: since 8th April sandbox is down

The sandbox seems to be down site from 8th April 2014. We tried to registering.but we not get the activation link even if we clicked and send activation link number of times. Further, with the existing ebay token if try use the API s to use the trading APIs to GetCategories() to getting the error message as : ** VALIDATION OF THE AUTHENTICATION TOKEN IN API REQUEST FAILED** Please give the appropriate feedback. Gayathri gayathri@minminiventures.com
category-search-example
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi I am not sure if I understand the issue correctly with sandbox. What exactly are you trying to do ? Are you trying to create a new user or generate token or are you trying to create a developer account and expecting the activation link which did not come through ? The GetCategories api error is throwing the token error. Either the token is expired or may be you are using sandbox/production token to production/sandbox endpoint resp. If the token is expired, you need to renew the token by following these steps : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 If the token is still valid, please make sure if the token is for sandbox user, GetCategories api is being executed for sandbox endpoint. Please let me know.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.