question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

testuserkoushikengineer:Since 8th April Sandbox is Down

The Sandbox seems to be down since 8th April 2014. I tried registering but still have not got the activation link,even if I clicked and send activation link'n' number of times. Further ,with the existing eBay token,if I try use the API's to use the Trading API's to GetCategories(),I am getting the error message as: "**VALIDATION OF THE AUTHENTICATION TOKEN IN API REQUEST FAILED**" Please give me the appropriate feedback. Koushik koushik@minminiventures.com
category-search-example
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi I am not sure if I understand the issue correctly with sandbox. What exactly are you trying to do ? Are you trying to create a new user or generate token or are you trying to create a developer account and expecting the activation link which did not come through ? The GetCategories api error is throwing the token error. Either the token is expired or may be you are using sandbox/production token to production/sandbox endpoint resp. If the token is expired, you need to renew the token by following these steps : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 If the token is still valid, please make sure if the token is for sandbox user, GetCategories api is being executed for sandbox endpoint. Please let me know.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.