question

njsmith49423 avatar image
0 Likes"
njsmith49423 asked

Error when using GetSuggestedCategories

We have been using the eBay API for quite some time without issue, but today in particular, we are running into a strange situation. We are currently preparing a shipment of auto parts and accessories for sale, and every time we try and use the GetSuggestedCategories call for any ODB-2 data reader, we get the following error: Web Service framework internal error. execute exception. I've checked the titles being sent to eBay, and the strangest character in any of them is a dash. Any ideas?
errorgetsuggestedcategories
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yup, I've been getting this too for the past few days - no idea why!
0 Likes 0 ·
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello njsmith49423, We need to look into the GetSuggestedCategories request XML. Please remove the token before sharing the request. Also let me know the following details: - environment (production of sandbox) - siteID used in the request header Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daddy_white avatar image
0 Likes"
daddy_white answered
Hi, In relation to this call I am getting an error on the sandbox (in the testing even!) with the below request: ***** en_US High camera The response is: 2016-10-04T08:00:47.544Z Success 971 E971_UNI_API5_18011427_R1 0 It appears to NEVER return any results? Regards Dave
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.