question

technologylk avatar image
0 Likes"
technologylk asked

LMS OrderReport call returns malformed XML

Hello. I'm stuck with this problem while receiving OrderReport call response, which returns malformed XML output for several orders. The problem is that the node doesn't have any closing tag and has empty item transactions. The order node itself has missing enclosing tag also. So basically, Order node is being broken after opening tag and the rest is missing. I checked these orders via my client's eBay Selling Manager , and they look normal. I thought there are some internal issues with orders itself, so i sent Ack for these specific orders, to prevent them from appearing on report for the next request, but they keep popping up on every report. XML parser just simply dies with unrecoverable error, preventing the processing of the orders. Has anyone experienced similar problem before? Thanks in advance
xml output is malformed
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
This is a known issue in which we hope gets fixed in the next few weeks. It would really help us to have more reports to show our PD team how many merchants this is affecting. If you could open a bug here, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/. There is no charge for bug reports.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.