question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Product Images are not Zooming

Hi, In eBay I listed products through Trading API. For each product I added minimum 1 to maximum 3 images. I used each image size as 1200 x 1616 pixels. In Trading API under I mentioned the gallery type as follows Gallery and for more than one picture I added a tag PhotoDisplay as follows PicturePack. Then in picture URL I mentioned the path of the image. In eBay the product details page the product images are not Zooming option. Can you guide me, is there any other option to do the zooming option for image in product detail page.
sellingproduct listingproduct imagezooming
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Please refer to this knowledge Base article for adding images with zoom: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1864 Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Thank you.. Now the Issue is solved. but one more doubt, i need to apply the settings for the all the existing listed product and images. if i Revise the list with new image settings any cost will apply for the listing?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.