question

p-p0717 avatar image
0 Likes"
p-p0717 asked ·

How to track paid orders accurately for paypal echeque and other payment time using GetOrder call JAVA

Hello, I am an Australian Seller. I am using GetOrder API call. I import my order every 30 minutes I get the orders imported in two section of my data base 1. Active Order 2. Completed Order (Based on EbayOrderStatus from API call) Now for complete orders I want to accurately determine which orders are paid 1. Which all flags should I check 2. How can I find out if an order is paid via PayPal direct or PayPal Echeque Once my applications marks an order as paid we ship the order. But what as an Paypal Echeque can be cancelled later, how do I track it? I want to be sure that a paypal ecehque has cleared and then only mark it as paid. Also in case an order is paid later, does ebay has a notification of it from paypal about later payment or when the echeque gets cleared? Please help me here to build this order flow Jay
ebay-trading-apigetorderpaypal-echeque
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi Jay, I am not familiar with PayPal Echeque, can you send me an example OrderID in which I can look into? In general, you will know an order is paid once the PaidTime field shows in the response. But I am not 100% sure if PayPal Echeque will mark it as paid for you. As far as the payment getting cancelled I would need to see an example of that also to see what happens. If an order is in fact paid later, you will see the LastModifiedTime get updated, and if paid through PayPal, or if marked as paid the PaidTime will also update. Hope some of this helps, and send me some examples to look into.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.