question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Alamaula.com site in Argentina

HI, I would like to know if there is any possibility to use the Ebay API to develop an android application for alamaula.com site in Argentina. I have been searching but besides the country code for Argentina exists i didn't find the site code. Could you please help me with this subject? thanks in advance Regards, Yesica Ruveda.
country codealamaula.com
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
We do not have an Argentina eBay site. The work around is to list on another site, and make sure to use appropriate shipping services.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hi, alamaula.com is an eBay site. Yesica did a good question, may be the situation changed since she did it. Do anyone has the answer to share please?

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
I'm also will like to see the answer to this. Thanks ,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.