question

noveltylightsinc avatar image
0 Likes"
noveltylightsinc asked

Unable to pull the orders

We were able to pull the orders through BulkDataExchangeServicePort.. up until last Friday. For some reason, we are getting the following error. The number of jobs scheduled exceeds the allowed limit How can I find out what the problem here is? I ran the getJobs() for SoldReport, and there is no job that is pending or in progress.. I am clueless here, and this is affecting the production orders which cause the massive manual work.. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
soldreport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
It sounds like you have reached your daily limits. You can find the limits here, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/large-merchant-services/Concepts/LMS_APIGuide.html, under the "Data File Limits" section. If you do not believe you are hitting these limits please send me the SellerID or a sample JobID I can look at.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.