question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

ReviseFixedPriceItem does not change ShippingDetails

I try to change the Shipping costs and time of a fixed price item without luck. There is no error returned so I have no idea what I have to change to fix it. Even the "DispatchTimeMax" option will not be changed but the "StartPrice" is changed fine. The whole request can be [found here]( http://www.heizung-solar24.de/reviseFixedPriceItemRequest.xml) *(I didnt got the code block working)* *btw. Im using ebay Germany* Maybe someone can help?
revisefixedpriceitemcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I see that you are using the Business policies for the Shipping, Payment and Return. In that case you should Cannot send the containers related to Shipping/Payment or Return in your revise calls. They will get dropped. You cannot mix and match business policies with the Shipping, Payment and Return containers in the same API Call. If you want to change the Shipping details, go to the ebay site and change the Shipping Policy. This will change the Shipping Policy on all the items that have this Shipping Policy associated with them. Just FYI: The Shipping, Payment and Return containers that you see in the GetItem response is nothing but the expanded versions of what you have specified in the Business Policies, Hope this helps. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Yeah thanks! I've got it now :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.