question

tom.tay avatar image
0 Likes"
tom.tay asked

ItemMarkedPaid notification triggering

Hello, i'm registered to receive ItemMarkedShipped and ItemMarkedPaid notifications. The ItemMarkedShipped notification is triggered when the item has been marked as shipped by the seller but the ItemMarkedPaid isn't triggered when i buy the item and pay immediately with PayPal. On the definition of that alert, it supposed to be triggered when the seller mark the item as paid. This doesn't apply on the situation i mentioned? What are the specific conditions in which this notification is triggered? is another notification event applicable here (i.e. event that will occur every time that a buyer purchase product)? Thanks in advance, Tom
client alertsitemmarkedpaid
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tom.tay avatar image
0 Likes"
tom.tay answered
@vijayta.developersupport i'll appriciate if you can check this.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered

Hi Tom

AuctionCheckoutComplete and FixedPriceTransaction are the two events that you can evaluate based on your exact requirements.

Both are triggered when buyer purchases and item and both are applicable for FixedPriceItem. AuctionCheckoutComplete is applicable for auction items too.

However, there are some pros and cons for both : For example: please refer to https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1041 for AuctionCheckoutComplete notification to see the limitation.

I believe you have already requested this information in your support ticket, so you will get more details in the ticket.

Thanks Vijayta
10 |600

Thanks for the information. My app using client alerts and the notifications you've mentioned are from platform notifiction section. Is ItemWon notification from the client alert will be triggered according to my demands? Thanks in advance
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.