question

thhc avatar image
0 Likes"
thhc asked

Why cant I create a user token

I have been trying for days now to create a user token. I have my keys generated but when I try to create a token, I am redirected to the ebay login. Once logged in I select 'phone' as the option to 'receive confirmation code' however, when I click 'continue' I get the following error message: We've tried contacting you too many times, so you'll need to wait 24 hours before you try again. I waited at least 24hrs and tried again and got exactly the same error! Unfortunately you havent actually tried to contact me at all!! I phoned ebay support and spent 20minutes ina queue only for the connection to be dropped. Tried again and after a 15 minute wait I got through to someone and got as far as providing my ebay id and phone number before being cut off yet again! I tried a 3rd time and after 10 minutes in a queue I was disconnected yet again!! Is it possible to get this sorted out as I cannot continue to wait in a queue knowing i'm going to get cut off anyway!! Thanks
user token
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Are you still facing this issue ? Honestly, contacting Customer Support is the best option because they have the tools needed to assist you with this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thhc avatar image
0 Likes"
thhc answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport I'm still waiting for a call back as promised by regular ebay support but it appears thats not goiung to happen! Apparently to get support from ebay developer support i have to pay. I dont see why i should pay because something is wrong with the ebay system. Its ebays system that is preventing me from creating a user token not something I have done so paying $75 sucks!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.